Are you looking for some recipes to book vegan brownies in a mug with minimal effort? If yes, then there is no way that you will find a better platform than ours on the internet. There are many instances when we are alone and want to eat a quick brownie to fulfil the hunger. Finding a better way than making a quick veggie brownie will almost be an impossible task. Also, you can cook this dish if some unexpected guests arrive at your home. At that time, this quick brownie can do the trick on your behalf.
In this post, we will tell you about top 3 best recipes for booking vegan brownies in a mug with minimal effort. Check out each of this recipe carefully and then cook one that suits you perfectly.
1. Tasty Chocolate Mug Brownie
If you want to cook vegan brownie within minutes without too many ingredients, then this chocolate recipe can be your top pick. You will become successful in cooking this brownie in no time even if you haven’t cooked it previously. Let’s have a look at the ingredients that you need to cook this dish mentioned below:
- 1 full tablespoon oil or melted butter
- 1 tablespoon chocolate milk
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ½ dash salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
If you want to make it triple chocolate vegan brownie in a mug, then you can think about adding chocolate chips and chocolate syrup.
Methods to cook
It is a pretty simple method to cook and don’t involve too many complications. You need to check the set of instructions that we have mentioned below:
- First of all, you need to pick a coffee mug having an adequate size. Here, you need to add salt, chocolate milk, and melted butter. After that, whisk all the ingredients well to create a perfect mixture.
- In this step, you need to add cocoa powder and then whisk it as much as possible. Then add the other ingredients like sugar and flour in it. Again, whisk it well for some time.
- Put this cup into the microwave for 1 minute. You will find that the centre will be molten slightly. Make sure it doesn’t get overcooked as it will affect the taste.
That’s all; it is time to enjoy this hot brownie with a spoon.
Also Read:Banana Bread with Walnuts
2. Oozy Ness Vegan Brownies
If you have a crave for the chocolate and don’t want to wait too much for that, then this Oozy Ness vegan brownies is the most exciting option to go. This baked recipe created by one of our expert food expert in an accident, but the results was worthy to enjoy. We ensure that you will fall in love with its taste and think about cook it multiple times a week. So, without any further delay, we are sharing the recipe for this dish for you. We want to tell you about the ingredients that you need for completing this dish.
- 4 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoon coconut palm sugar
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 4 tablespoon hot water
- 2 tablespoon non-dairy milk
- ½ cooking oil
- 2 scant dash salt
- Crushed walnuts
Method to cook
There is a very simple technique that you need to follow for cooking this incredible dish. We have tried to simplify the process as soon as possible for readers. Now, check out the complete recipe without any further wait.
- Pick up a mug having an adequate sizing where you can mix ingredients like flour, coconut palm sugar, non-dairy milk, and hot water. It is important that you whisk them adequately so that they get mixed properly.
- After that, add the remaining ingredients like unsweetened cocoa powder, cooking oil, and dash salt. Whisk them for creating a thick paste.
- Microwave them for at least 60-80 seconds to see the perfect results. It is important to let them get cooled for 5 minutes.
- Now, you need to add the crushed walnuts for providing topping.
Well done guys! The process has completed, and now you can eat this tasty brownie.
Also Read: Turkey Curry Recipes
3. Peanut Butter vegan brownie
This one-minute recipe made for the people who have a craving for the chocolate in the midnight. The reason that makes it a perfect late-night snack is its ease of making that allows even a complete novice to cooking it. On top of that, it can be an ideal option for even a dinner party. The taste of this dish is something that you won’t find while cooking the majority of vegan brownies in a mug.
Let’s check the list of ingredients needed for cooking this dish that we have mentioned below:
- 3 tablespoon white flour
- 3 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoon sugar
- 2 pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter
- 3 tablespoon milk
- 3 tablespoon water
Method to cook
As we have already explained, the method to cook this dish is quite easier. We have mentioned the process this recipe in detail below:
- Mix ingredients like salt, cocoa powder, sugar, and flour in a mug. After that, add the liquids such as water, non-dairy milk, and vegetable oil.
- Now, you need to stir them for making a smoother mixture. Don’t forget to combine it completely.
- Place the peanut butter in the batter and try to push it as down as possible.
- Microwave this mixture for at least 80 seconds to see the best results. This brownie is best to serve hot.
We strongly believe that you should have liked this recipe about cooking vegan brownies in a mug for sure. You shouldn’t make any further delay and try any of these recipes as soon as possible. If there is a question in your mind about this post, please tell us in the comment section.